Thursday, January 26, 2012

Would it be healthy for my 14-year-old daughter to use an eliptical machine for fitness?

Would it be healthy for my 14-year-old daughter to use an eliptical machine for fitness?

And if it is okay, how often and for how long should she use it per week? I want her to be healthy, but I don't know if this is the optimal equipment for her to use. Thanks.Would it be healthy for my 14-year-old daughter to use an eliptical machine for fitness?Yeah i guess, like once a week.Would it be healthy for my 14-year-old daughter to use an eliptical machine for fitness?As a purely cardio machine, yes its fine. Don't let her use muscle-building machines until she gets older, though.

A more fun way of having her get fit, however, might be to get her in sports or running. Plan healthy meals for the family to improve the results. Kids her age typically don't need that much "forced" exercise.

Maybe four or three times a week, thirty minutes tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment