Monday, January 30, 2012

What high impact pilates/yoga fitness video would you recommend?

I want to lose weight, I cannot go to the gym so I am going to do videos along with a diet but want very high impact videos that can make me break a sweat.



I am up for yoga or pilates but i want it to be high impact but with easy steps. Any suggestions? Would prefer to be able to buy it at walmart, i do have a debit/credit card or anything and i dont live by any fitness stores.What high impact pilates/yoga fitness video would you recommend?I would recommend P90X... It is great to get into tip top shape!

It helped me get into shape! It has 12 workouts.. I cant find it in WalMart but you can order it online... Hope i helped you!!

1. Chest %26amp; Back

2. Plyometrics

3. Shoulders %26amp; Arms

4. Yoga X!!!!!!!!!!

5. Legs %26amp; Back

6. Kenpo X

7. X Stretch

8. Core Synergistics

9.Chest, Shoulders %26amp; Triceps

10. Back %26amp; Biceps

11. Cardio X

12. AB Ripper X
  • art games
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment