Monday, January 30, 2012

What are the military bases with a fitness center in the Hampton roads are in VA?

I live in the Greenbriar area of chesapeake 23320 zip code and I would like to know which military base with a fitness center is the closest to me, so I can go to the gym, I have a dependent military ID. Thank you !! :)What are the military bases with a fitness center in the Hampton roads are in VA?Probably the Coast Guard base off of 164.What are the military bases with a fitness center in the Hampton roads are in VA?All military bases have at least one fitness center. How nice they are varies with how much use they get. If you have the option, go for an air force base. The fitness centers don't get used much. (I know that it sounds awful, but I've seen how nice they are. And how few other people are there.)What are the military bases with a fitness center in the Hampton roads are in VA?4ryrfdsa

No comments:

Post a Comment