Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I become muscular without joining Fitness First?

I am very, very skinny compared with my friends. It gets embarrassing each time we take a shower after football training. A lot of them stand 6' or taller, me being a short 5'10, plus they are all muscular people. I want to gain muscle, but Fitness First is a bit too expensive I don't have any income anyway. Is it possible to work out at home? If so, how?



Ta muchly!!How do I become muscular without joining Fitness First?Run for a while till you sweat. Then you can slow down and you will maintain that sweat. Set goals, on like push ups. sit up or crunches. Pull ups, jump roping is a good one too. if you have a medisine ball there are really good work outs for those. Before you do all this STRETCH, stretching helps yours muscles and takes away some soreness. then stretch after your done working out. You will need to start eating more protien if you want to get bigger. You need to get some fat first to make some muscle. If not your muslce will just keep getting harder, not nessisarly bigger. good luck bro.
  • spiderman the musical
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment