Monday, January 30, 2012

What inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?

This is the second month I've bought a copy of Oxygen magazine (women's fitness). It's great with lots of fit women of all ages, healthy eating tips, and exercise routines. I showed it to my husband and he said those are pictures guys would like and was that how I wanted to look since I'm working out now (he sounded happy about it). LOL.



So what inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc? A magazine, just a desire to be healthy, family or friends, athletes, or something else?What inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?Short Answer: To be healthy and happy



Long Answer: I know I am overweight and I have been struggling with it for a long time. I used to be obsessed with the numbers on the scale, but I have come to realize that that is not what is important. What is important is for me to be healthy and happy. This means that I am not going to starve myself or kill myself trying to be skinny. I am going to eat healthy and exercise regularly to promote a healthy lifestyle that will serve my body best in the long run. It's no longer about being able to wear a bikini or fitting into a size whatever, but about feeling good about myself and making positive changes to make me better :)What inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?
I have lovely clothes I want to fit into :)



also-health, confidence and fitnessWhat inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?I do not want high blood pressure, heart diseases, diabetes, etc.What inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?
the thing that inspires me is that sexy rock hard bodyy



hahaWhat inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?For better health.What inspires your fitness goals, plans, routines, etc?
After I had my baby I had xtra 30 lbs left I just though it would go away by itself but after 5 months it didn't I actually gained 5lbs but anyways I'm just gunna copy n paste my answer from another ? I answered for someone else trying to loose weight....I just started my new years resolution and after reading about everything there is about looking weight this is what I've come up with.... Eat 1200 to 1500 calories a day. I've been trying to do the 5 small meals a day thing to boost your motabolism. Drink water! I completly quit drinking anything but water. I bought a smart water and I've just kept the bottle cause its like 33 oz and I drink at least 2 of those a day. If you don't like plain water at lemon juice or any type of citrus juice. And u have to exercise if you can go to a gym then that would be awesome. Unfortunatly I can't so I went to walmart bought a 9$ workout dvd its julian micheals 30 shred and its awesome! That's about the best advice I can give good luck and congrats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment