Monday, January 30, 2012

What are the benefits at Life Time Fitness for swim instructors?

I am currently working with our district as a swim instructor but their are no benefits and I currently do not have any health insurance, so it would be great if I could find a place to coach/teach where I would also receive health benefits. If you have ideas of places that do or if you know whether Life Time Fitness does do benefits for their swim instructors please let me know. It would be a big help. What are the benefits at Life Time Fitness for swim instructors?try to work at real swim places who specialize in that stuff.What are the benefits at Life Time Fitness for swim instructors?By google to collect some related information or you may try using answer engines like yahoo answer or yedda.com to get some related ideas.nonetheless,If you prefer some direct resource,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a good one from my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment