Monday, January 30, 2012

Anyone know what you can do with an associates degree in Fitness and health degree?

I'm looking in to the field because I have a great passion for fitness and believe I would enjoy being apart of a healthy environment teaching people how to get or stay healthy. I want to own my own Fitness center one day. I'm looking for only serious answers to my question and maybe someone who is already in the field. Do you have a variety of options to explore in this field of work or does it get pretty routine? Could you maybe give me a direction on how to get more information about the field......THanks a bunch! : %26gt;Anyone know what you can do with an associates degree in Fitness and health degree?There aren't a variety of options with an Associate's degree. The kinds of jobs you would qualify for with that are mostly assistant jobs. If you want to do something major like own a fitness center, youre looking at a least a Master's degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment