Monday, January 23, 2012

What is exactly the point of fitness clothing?

I have been working out a bit lately and I see some people investing in fitness gear when sometimes I don't get the point. I understand the point of working out in gym shoes because they have helped tremendously on my feet and somehow a good pair of fitness shoes can make my workouts seem more effective can't describe it. I want to know what's the point of fitness clothing like pants and capris and tanks for women? ThanksWhat is exactly the point of fitness clothing?Most of it is just to look hot



Once you get past the sneakers, gym shorts and tee-shirt the rest of it is superficialWhat is exactly the point of fitness clothing?Well, some fitness clothing is made out of different material that helps evaporate sweat faster, but alot of it is a big hoax just to make money. Just wear what is comfortable to you whether it has the "fitness seal of approval" or not. Comfort is all that really matters anyways!What is exactly the point of fitness clothing?So your movement isn't impeded by clothing so you can get the full range of motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment