Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best Fitness game for Kinect?

I can't decide which I want.



EA Sports Active 2 looks cool but it's $100



Your Shape: Fitness Evolved looks cool too but doesn't seem as nice as Active 2



The Biggest Loser has a video diary type thing which is nice, but I haven't seen any reviews or gameplay



Idk which to choose.What is the best Fitness game for Kinect?Kinect Adventures, you have to do all kinds of calorie burning activities in Adventures, like jumping, jogging in place, crouching, side-stepping(some of these aren't really exercise, but oh well =P)



Hope this helped.What is the best Fitness game for Kinect?I've been looking at the same thing! From everything I've been reading EA Sports Active 2 is not a contender as most are saying there are major problems with it! The other two are pretty close but the majority of people are going with Your Shape. Both are getting 4 out of 5 on amazon but more are buying Your Shape so I'm thinking I'll go with that as there is one review saying they'd been using it for only 2 weeks and have already lost 3% body fat and gained 7lbs of muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment