Monday, January 30, 2012

Is working as a membership consultant at Fitness First a good idea?

I'm a fitness freak and would love to work in a gym - eventually I want to be a trainer but I've got to start somewhere, and I think working for FF would be a better advantage than what I do now (which is, rather ironically, managing a Pizza Hut). I'd love to hear from anyone who worked in sales, especially at gyms about whether it is a good idea.Is working as a membership consultant at Fitness First a good idea?Working at a gym is cool but can grow tiring after a while. I have been a fitness trainer for almost 20 years and I have worked in several gyms and out of gyms.



I have found more fullfilment going as an independant coach.



Check the reference below to see why I chose to be an independant coach.



Hope this helps,



Coach Scott
  • spelling dictionary
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment