Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone have any Cardinal Fitness Coupons in the Indianapolis IN area?

I am recent resident of Indianapolis and would like to go to Cardinal Fitness because of the great rates. However, I am looking for a coupon that can get me out of the intitiation fee of 100+ dollars. Does anyone have one of these I could have/buy for a small rate?Does anyone have any Cardinal Fitness Coupons in the Indianapolis IN area?No idea on the coupon but if you have a good ability to bargain, seriously, bargain for them to wave it - you need to play a little hardball but I had a friend that bargained a smaller fee and no initiation fee - and got it...not right away (they called him on the phone later)

If you chose to do this you need to treat it as if you were car shopping -and walk away if your demands are not met. Remember, it's a tough market, you can throw in the 'I went to NIFS or ABC fitness and they offered me a special deal' - or whatever



Good luck!Does anyone have any Cardinal Fitness Coupons in the Indianapolis IN area?Yeah but I'm not giving you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment