Monday, January 30, 2012

What is your diet and fitness regime?

I have a very sedentary life-style as I work in an IT firm. I have very little time for exercise and I eat what the caterer at work provides. I'd like to have a fit body and wondered if there is any diet or a fitness regime I could follow to be fit. What is your diet and fitness regime? i am a personal trainer in a small gym.you want to improove your body.so you want to eat eggs,fruit juice and some protain shake. don;t eat fast foodand oily foods.What is your diet and fitness regime?theres no way around this. you must eat healthy and exercise if you want to lose weight. only drink water. 8 glasses a day minimum and get at least 30 minutes of cardio 3 - 5 days a week. even if its just a walk around the park.



i personally exercise at least 50 minutes 5 days a week and eat tons of vegetables. also lean meats like chicken and fish, fruits and nuts (pause).
  • sonic electronix
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment