Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you know any sites to help me look up information on Fitness and Wellness/Aerobic and Anaerobic?

I need a site where I can find through information that I can understand easily

to things like



-What activities can be aerobic or anaerobic depending on how you perform them?



-What are the six parts of fitness that help you perform well in sports and other activities?Do you know any sites to help me look up information on Fitness and Wellness/Aerobic and Anaerobic?OK, well, I know A LOT about fitness and nutrition, and I didn't know fitness was divided into 'parts'...nor that there were six of them, I'm just busting on you...nevermind...



Well, the best book on nutrition and fitness I've ever read is "burn the fat, feed the muscle"...you can find it if you search for it or for tom venuto, the book's author. It's an e-book and it will cost you (it's pretty cheap though).

Of course, you can find it for free in file sharing programs... (though you didn't hear this from me ;-)...

If you really want to skip all the trouble of searching for stuff on the net, read that book. I'll warn you, it's a long book, it has close to 300 pages if I remember correctly, but it starts out very simple so EVERYONE (even a person who doesn't know what the heck a carb is) can understand it, but goes very in-depth into the mechanisms of diet and weight-loss. So yes, the book is long, but if you go download it right now, it'll save you from the troubles of having to search through the net (which will probably get you VERY MISINFORMED anyway on your quest to real honest info) and will give you the tools you need to reach your fitness goals

No comments:

Post a Comment