Monday, January 30, 2012

What would be a good fitness goal for me?

What would be a good fitness goal for me?

I'm a 14 year old girl, 5'2", and 130 pounds. I need to come up with one fitness goal for health class and I seem to be having some trouble coming up with one.

What fitness goal would suit me?What would be a good fitness goal for me?Increasing your endurance through jogging. A lot of people find using the Couch to 5k is an excellent way of reaching that particular fitness goal.What would be a good fitness goal for me?Dancing! Zumba, Hip hop, rock%26amp;roll! lot's of fun and can start a whole group at your gym,

food concern- salads with different sorts of beans, there are cans of lima, kidney and other sorts at the store and for low cost. you add it in your salad, tuna and couscous also.. check it out. Display all your findings on a table before or after you dance and then ask your group what they could make with your findings and use posters as motivators. When others will hear your music and see you dance, they'll join and perhaps a volunteer good dancer with show you how and ..all could start from there.What would be a good fitness goal for me?try yogas and pranayamas. they'll keep u fit.they'll keep u healthy .130 lbs is weight than normal so try to reduce weight . keep eating salads and healthy food

No comments:

Post a Comment