Monday, January 30, 2012

What are some good careers in health and fitness?

I am currently in college and am still debating on what i want to do. I thought about going into occupational therapy but that track has a lot of science and seems way too intense for me. I am highly into working out and fitness and i also have the option of doing a health and fitness/business track at school but idk what i would do for a career with that. - I want to be able to make decent money when i get out of school. if anyone has any suggestions let me know... thanksWhat are some good careers in health and fitness?Hi, I found some usefu health career advice here: http://www.myhealth-forum.com/ where I got my inspiration for choosing my medical career in the first place. Good luck to you 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment