Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?

I recently joined a fitness club and I signed a one year contract, but I want to cancel my membership and join another gym, and I can only cancel if I bring in a doctors note ( I have a blank one ) and I need a good medical excuse why I'm quittingWhat is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?Say you have developed a herniated disk or something and your doctor wants you to quit exercising until you can get surgery to fix it? Say exercising causes the pain to become more excruciating.What is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?
Say that you have been experiencing respiratory problems....or that you've been experiencing chest pains, so your doctor has recommended that you not exhert yourself until they go away.What is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?anal corrosion. say that to much movement can cause ubstruction to your butt and the seats of the machines are to hard and further injureWhat is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?
You have colon cancer and you are too weak to go to the gym!What is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?Flesh eating disease...What is a good FAKE medical excuse for cancelling a fitness membership?
asthma
broke your leg and both arms

and u can say u have gonarea

No comments:

Post a Comment