Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much aerobic fitness work should I do?

I play football in the position centre midfield. This en tales a lot of running up and down the pitch. I am not overweight but need to increase my stamina.

I am thinking of doing regular running or cycling, but how far, how quick and for how long should I do this?How much aerobic fitness work should I do?if you want more stamina and to lose weight faster. then i would suggest doing interval training as this is a great cardio exercise to burn fat and increase stamina. try this routine



jog for 2 minutes, then sprint for a 1 minute, and continue doing this about 10 times. this will give you great gains. Also do interval training in the morning before breakfast, as this is the best time of day to burn fat, but if you can't do it in the morning then any other time is fine as long as you do it, and do this 2 times a week and no more, and for the other days just do simple jogging. also watch your diet too, and stay away from fatty foods i.e. crisps, sweets, choc, fast food etc.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment