Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some good fitness websites where you can plan and track fitness?

How have they worked out for you? Any special features you like about them?What are some good fitness websites where you can plan and track fitness?try sparkpeople.com



you do not have to buy anything or to pay, it's free. Register with

your details, and create your own customised diet plan, workout, food

diary, post on forums, join groups, find local groups in your area and

meet same-minded people in real life.





for teens, it's sparkteen.comWhat are some good fitness websites where you can plan and track fitness?Well I have found no site that helps me track my fitness But I do keep a diary and follow this girl's workouts. She is Zuzana on youtube and i got the link from her channel. It is bodyrock.tv and I find that this is an awesome set of workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment