Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Would it be cheaper for my mom to add me to her golds account or to join club fitness?

i believe golds is like 30 a month and club fitness is 20.

i wanna know if there is a deal for golds.Would it be cheaper for my mom to add me to her golds account or to join club fitness?Gold's Gym near my house is having a special for $20/month for 1 year membership. but after the 1 time sign up fee, it's like $275/year. I asked if I could pay them all at once and they said OK, it's $275 for a year. I think it is cheap.

Maybe you mom has a health insurance plan that will reimburse her some $. Some Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans will reimburse up to $150.Would it be cheaper for my mom to add me to her golds account or to join club fitness?well, using simple mathematics, i would say club fitness is cheaper since 20 is less than 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment