Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the first step to becoming a personal trainer (fitness expert)?

I would like to know what should be my #1 step. I think its that I should start focusing on my own health (diet and fitness)...but other than that, what can I do?



If its not too lengthy, what are the next few steps?

Any tips? Personal experience?What is the first step to becoming a personal trainer (fitness expert)?You got it...the first step is getting yourself in shape, and that's done with knowledge. You have to learn all about calories and eating, anatomy and physiology, exercise and fitness, and lastly about implementing fitness programs for different populations. A good personal trainer is a good role model...and coach, and teacher, and mentor...you have to inspire people and keep them motivated, and it helps to have personal anecdotes to share when the going gets rough. I started with a personal quest...I wanted to get into shape; so I learned all about diets and fitness, and eventually I moved on to sharing my knowledge with others. It hasn't always been fun or easy, but it is a rewarding career with intrinsic as well as extrinsic reward. I think you've made the right choice, let me know if you need any more information.What is the first step to becoming a personal trainer (fitness expert)?This is a field you can get certified in. Find out how, get the manual and study it thoroughly. You also must be fit (physically strong and able to run at least 3 miles).

No comments:

Post a Comment