Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What careers in nutrition/fitness make a lot of money?

I just graduated from high school last year and am currently in the process of picking a career so i can go to college. I am interested in the nutrition/fitness career and was just wondering what my best bet would be. I want to make a good income really bad because let's face it... money is important whether we like it or not. I would like to make 70k+ per year... any suggestions?What careers in nutrition/fitness make a lot of money?if you want to have great income, your best bet will be to do marketing in the nutrition/fitness industry and work for yourself.What careers in nutrition/fitness make a lot of money?You can get your Masters and become an RD, or, start your own business selling supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment