Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some help with running and personal fitness?

So I have just started playing rugby and I'm having a lot of trouble with running and the general fitness I need for it all. But particularly the running. I tend to run out of breath really fast. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help with my general fitness and my running skills? I have already been trying to run between practice days.Some help with running and personal fitness?jog about 2 kms every 3 days but not to fast. do this for 2 weeks and u will notice a big improvement.



do a cuple of sprints also and get techiques for sprinting off www.sprintingtechniques.com and run up hill for strength and speed. 6x every 3 days and do that for 1 month and you will be fit.Some help with running and personal fitness?Run everyday. You endurance is low and to built you need to be consistent with running. Drink lots of water as welll.

No comments:

Post a Comment