Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Propel fitness water-What are your top 5 favorite flavors of propel fitness water that you love drinking?

My dad buys propel fitness water all the time and I just love drinking it,

especially when it is ice cold and,my favorite flavors are

1)Mixed Berry

2)Peach

3)Mandarin Orange

What about you.Propel fitness water-What are your top 5 favorite flavors of propel fitness water that you love drinking?same as you. those are my favorites,



1)Mixed Berry

2)Peach

3)Mandarin Orange



Also love:



Grape

Strawberry-Kiwi

Mango



Want to try Raspberry-Kiwi.Propel fitness water-What are your top 5 favorite flavors of propel fitness water that you love drinking?I don't drink it because it had sucralose (Splenda) in it.
  • merchants tire
  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment