Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm 13 I play tennis for GB how can I improve my fitness without damaging myself?

I'm talking about rapidly improving my fitness within weeks not months or years?I'm 13 I play tennis for GB how can I improve my fitness without damaging myself?Well, Tennis mainly requires 2 things:



Sprinting %26amp; Quickness.



Quickness and Agility are not the same thing. Quickness is like how you react, and agility is how fast you run.



Anyways, practice a few sprints. Even on warm ups against an opponent, practice a sprint from the baseline to the net. Try and get faster and faster every day.



Also, for quickness you want to be able to switch quickly, so do suicides (as we call them in America). Which is when you start from one line, and go to the next farther one, come back to the starting line, go the next longer one, rinse and repeat.



Sprinting will help you get some of the more difficult balls like a lob all the way to the baseline if you're up net. Quickness will help you react to run for those balls, or volley better. Hope that helped!I'm 13 I play tennis for GB how can I improve my fitness without damaging myself?does gb mean game boyI'm 13 I play tennis for GB how can I improve my fitness without damaging myself?do some short sprints a day 20 to 30 meters, some gym and a little weight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment