Saturday, February 18, 2012

How crowded is the LA Fitness in Vista, Ca?

Also, how hard is it to get a good deal on a membership? I'm looking for free enrollment (or discounted) and I would like to spend about 20-25 bucks a month. Is that possible? I heard LA Fitness was on the pricey side, but its so close to my place!How crowded is the LA Fitness in Vista, Ca?I know LA fitness is offering free enrollment for family members of members, so if you know anyone who goes there just pretend you are their family :p I think LA fitness is about 30 bucks a month but I'm not too sure. The one in Chula Vista isn't incredibly crowded, but I've never been to the one in Vista. LA fitnesses are really nice and kept clean unlike a lot of gyms in our area. Hope this helps!How crowded is the LA Fitness in Vista, Ca?you won't find any "good" gym memberships for around that price. usually you can find one that'll offer you 3 days a week and single club or something for that kind of price, but that is still kinda low. if you're in college, try your schools gym. that is usually free and just as good. if you're worried about it being crowded, try to hit the gym before 3pm or after 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment