Saturday, February 18, 2012

I want to be a Fitness Instuctor or Personal trainer?

Im going in the Marines pretty soon, and I when I get out I want to be a Fitness Instructor, what should I do?I want to be a Fitness Instuctor or Personal trainer?Hi, well if you want to be a trainer of some sort there are lots of steps first.



Make sure that you actually know how to work every muscle and what to eat. Diet is just as important as weight training if not more.



You will need to know the names of many exercises and understand how to workout a womans body. Remember that there is a huge difference between the testosterone between men and women.



Most importantly, make sure this is something you want to do. It takes alot of dedication and you will have to show your ready for everything. Remeber you are the trainer so take control. No Excuses!I want to be a Fitness Instuctor or Personal trainer?Go to college- excise science majorI want to be a Fitness Instuctor or Personal trainer?Try fitnessfun.page.tl
  • mbusa
  • auto auction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment