Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?

It's for gym class and we have 45 seconds to do the exercise. Everyone has to be able to do the exercise without to much struggle.What is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?an easy solution is splits you dont have to go down all the way but try to get down farther every time you ex- hale flexability takes a while to get so go at your own pace and dont pull anything :)What is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?
idkWhat is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?try yoga classes
Try yoga. It strengthens your mind and soul while making you more flexible and builds muscle as well.What is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?for a guy my size im really flexible. i wrestle so i need flexibility. to stay flexible i might sit in a stretch for a long time and slowly get out of it. and just keep pulling further if it hurts that's good .What is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?
You can stand up and reach for the floor and go as far as you can until you can feel a burn in your legs.:)
Stretching is the only way. The more you stretch the more flexible you are but the less you stretch the less flexible you are.What is a fitness exercise that I could do to improve my flexibility?
I would stretch every day before school. Toe touches, sit ups, etc.

Repeat this for a little bit and see what happens.

I hope this helped you!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment