Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can fitness center charge me after my credit card is expired?

I joined extreme fitness and I am not happy. I joined two months ago for an annual membership.

My credit card expires this month and they want me to bring them the new card end of the month.

If I don't give them the new card number could they still find a way to charge me?Can fitness center charge me after my credit card is expired?The charges will still go through to your old card.
You will see it in your new card statement.
The charges transfer over.

If you could just stop charges by closing or allowing an account to expire, everyone would be charging re-occuring costs to their credit cards.
----------
Make an appointment with the fitness center to see if you can get out of the contract.
You are unhappy with the service, you should be able to cancell...Can fitness center charge me after my credit card is expired?Yes. What matters is the CONTRACT you signed - not the credit card you use (which you authorized them to charge). If you want to terminate the membership, read your contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment