Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the best home fitness equipment to purchase for daily use?

I'd like something that i can actually get a work out with while whatching my favorite shows. I want something decent and not an outragous price. Main thing i want something i can stick to and that will give me a workout. I'm female so i'm looking to work out the lower part of the body more then anything!What is the best home fitness equipment to purchase for daily use?I suggest an exercise bike, because you can work out at a high intensity on it while watching TV, it provides a good workout for your lower body, and you can find them at whatever price fits your budget. Another good choice would be an elliptical trainer, but these tend to be more expensive. You can set the incline and resistance on these to specifically target thighs or hip. Here is a good intro to choosing an elliptical trainer:



http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/鈥?/a>



I wouldn't suggest a treadmill, because it would be hard to run on it unless you devote your full attention, and if you walk on it at a lower intensity, it probably won't help very much in toning your lower body.What is the best home fitness equipment to purchase for daily use?first thing in mind is a bowflex, i do hear it has great results.
  • nada bluebook
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment